Blood Donor Center
DRMC’s Blood Services helps ensure that a steady supply of blood is always available to help save lives throughout the Dan River Region.
The fully accredited center offers a number of special programs and services:
- Whole blood donations
- Double red cell donations using the ALYX System
- Autologous blood donations
- Directed blood donations
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Free cholesterol screening for first-time donors and with every fourth blood donation each year
- Special gift to donors who give blood at least four times annually
- Bloodmobile (Contact us for scheduled visits)
- Blood assurance program
- Lifetime blood donor program
A physician’s order is required for autologous blood donations, directed blood donations and therapeutic procedures.
For information, call 434-799-3743.
To schedule a blood drive, call 434-799-2262.
Danville Regional Professional Building
201 South Main Street, Suite 1300
Danville, VA 24541
Hours for Donations:
Monday/Thursday/Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday/Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays.