Providing Healthcare Solutions to Local Employers
Danville Regional has a new employee health program that is designed to work hand-in-hand with helping local employers with their many employee health needs. This program will assist in controlling costs associated with rising workers’ compensation and general healthcare costs.
The overall program is designed to help provide on-going communication and easy access to health care services to you and your employees in an effort to improve the overall health and wellness of your workforce.
The four basic components that make up the program include:
- Occupational Health Services – Injury Prevention
- Provide onsite safety talks and onsite loss prevention strategies
- Schedule physicals, drug screens and any other required pre-hire services needed
- Needs analysis of worksite
- Worker’s Compensation Services – Injury Intervention
- Cost-effective and efficient providers to ensure timely treatment
- Providers that understand the importance of completing Return-to-Work paperwork timely
- Ongoing communication regarding appointments, tests ordered, etc., to keep you informed about the status of your injured employee
- Preventative Health/Wellness Services – Wellness Promotion
- Review of preventative health benefits available in your insurance plan
- Employee education talks and events regarding their wellness benefits
- Health Risk Appraisal education and services – surveys that provide individual’s information regarding their current health risk factors, as well as suggesting areas for improvement
- Group Health Services – General Health
- Monthly health education and safety awareness information via email addresses and flyers
- WellnessWorks at Home cards – 24/7 Service Coordination number to call for assistance in scheduling all employees’ healthcare needs
- Provide a Specific Employer and Employee Design (SEED) health promotion plan
The program also has a Corporate Health Consultant (CHC) that will act as a liaison between you and our Danville Regional Medical Center and affiliated providers. This program is paid by Danville Regional to help employers and our community practices. There is no cost associated with enrolling.
To schedule an onsite employee health consultation session, simply call (888) 977-3319 or contact Jeanne Ashworh.
Corporate Health Consultant
DRMC Wellness Works